3.31.2009

Sort Of Me?

"Choices always were a problem for you.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow,
what you need is someone strong to use you...
like me,
like me."


I'm told this is the kind of thing I'd say to the people I choose to know and befriend. I don't particularly think this is right. I am bossy and believe in my way of doing things, but I'm not obstinate to the point of idiocy.

I guess, I am stubborn and overbearing at times, but I really don't like people who are absolute doormat's and rely on others for ever single thing.

But on the whole, I like this quote. It is kinda me.

Signing Out,
You! Read The Whole Blog!

10 comments:

Just Me :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Me :) said...

well i know exactly what you are saying.
Walking over someone who resists... gives amazing ego boost and yeah is definitely lot more fun than walking over a flat doormat. But either way walking is good for health ;)

anty_anand said...

Yeah, maybe I should start walking more often. I wonder where I can find some nice plump doormats. Any suggestions?

Ketan said...

Don't you think a bit of compassion for doormats would do your souls/soles some good?

Signing Out,
To get myself another doormat!

anty_anand said...

We've been compassionate for some 18 odd years. It's time we had our revenge.

Ketan said...

Revenge against a doormat for being a doormat? If you're being just witty in saying this, it's fine. If you actually meant it, I actually understood that too (sic). TC.

anty_anand said...

Believe me, I actually meant it.

Just Me :) said...

@ Anty: Look around, they are not that hard to find.

@ ketan: should I say, welcome to the club??

arnav said...

By virtue of having known you since forever, that quote is totally you. Monica!

Ketan said...

@ just me: Thanks, but no thanks! I just claimed to understand what you people meant, not that I'd enjoy it. And, you never verified my claim ;) I'm not much of a health freak any way. Besides, I can think of may be skipping or jogging on doormats, but walking? A red carpet would've been more inviting. Sorry, if this was too much of an anticlimax; figures of speech are not my specialty. TC.