4.06.2010

Tagged by The Other A. I still love ya, honey.

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Took a trip with friends

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Not a single one of them. Hah!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Naah

5. What places did you visit?
Shimla

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Security, night-stays and a sense of being somewhere.

7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Birthday. Revelations and a lot of re-thinking.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not changing a thing about myself.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Good judgement for just a day.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Four days in a hospital bed.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Oscar Wilde. *sigh*

12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Really? People do that sort of thing?

13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and/or depressed?
Everybody I know. I suppose the same could be said for them.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Books, Food.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Work, I think

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
The Call, Regina Spektor

17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Much, much happier. Free, safe, understood.

18. Thinner or fatter?
Teh same.

19. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Spoken up, explored, loved.

20. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Letting it be, helping out.

21. How will you be spending Christmas?
I don't know.

22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
So many times, I can't even count.

23. How many one-night stands?
Y'think?

24. What was your favourite TV programme?

CSI. Dead people, go figure.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
So many, it's hard to keep count.

26. What was the best book you read?
The Omnivore's Dilemma. Got me over McD's.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Regina Spektor, The Hungarian Orchestra, Yann Tiersen, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

28. What did you want and get?
People to love

29. What did you want and not get?
Somebody to love (Do wives count?)

30. What was your favourite film of last year?

I don't know.

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went into a flurry of revelations, 19

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Amending the law - making stupidity illegal.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
o.O

34. What kept you sane?
Nupur, Andy.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Abhay Deol?

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I've given up on.

37. Who did you miss?

I wouldn't wanna say. I've been ignoring them.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Priyanka. Anyday.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
There is no such thing as a part-time friend.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

"Come into my world, I gotta show, show, show you"

5 comments:

Priyanka said...

I love Yann Tiersen, such whimsical music he makes =)

Anty said...

Yes, I fell in love while watching Amelie for the umpteenth time.

Kirra Serra said...

The Call! Goddarnit! Now you have me started all over again. Sigh. "It started out..."

Anty said...

Apologies. =D

Kirra Serra said...

To the one listening to me? Don't waste it. They wish for something more poisonous.