7.25.2010

Just One Plizz?

I want a pretty orangish-yellowish-reddish lamp to hang up in my room and swirl and cast shadows on my face when I try to do anything. I want to go off to the French Cameroons and retrace every single step Gerald Durrell took so that I can finally find my way in this world. I want to be thin and pretty and demented and embarrass my friends on the sidewalk and still make someone look at me and want to know more. I want to be a nicer person who doesn't think so much and doesn't become quite so dramatic for no reason at all. I want to be able to weather any storm that comes my way and become stronger every time something bad or undeserved happens.

I want.
I want.
I want.
I W-A-N-T.

But nobody really believes me when I say it.

Signing Out,
The Girl Who Didn't Cry Wolf Yet Is Not Believed.

3 comments:

Tangled up in blue... said...

*sighs* then *giggles*

If wishes were horses..you know how it goes!

Anty said...

If wishes were horses, I would have been a Dick Francis novel by now? :D

Tangled up in blue... said...

I dont know about that but if wishes were horses, I'd be Liz Lemon! :D ;)