9.04.2010

Meeoowr

Even though I'm a dog person, I absolutely wuv cats. That smug look, the graceful walk, the self satisfied expressions. And all of this because they can meowr. I kid you not, the art of meowing is what makes cats the way they are.

I know this because I spent the whole of last night, the morning and some part of today evening meowr-ing to myself. First a low pitched hesitant meowr. Then a more verbal sleepy one. And when I was sure neither Mother nor the neighbours had woken up at the noise, a loud demanding rolling the R's waala purr. It's a wonder nobody came and scratched my chin, the way I was carrying on. But the fun it affords you is worth the funny looks people give when you randomly mew in front of them.

Signing Out,
My Pizza Is Here.

2 comments:

Tattva said...

Chhipi says: Melike this post. Wnnnraaoow.

Anty said...

A heart full of love to Chhipi :)

Bhura says: Why does she think she's a cat now? Her random barking was bad enough. ;]