11.26.2010

I'm very jealous of all the people whose friends bake them a birthday cake with gems on top of them. I will be spending mine at home, watching television.

I'm too polite to even blatantly demand a birthday cake.

I have friends at college for whom the Plague ranks just a little above birthdays. Even if it didn't, celebrating definitely ranks alongside the Plague.

I don't have new clothes for the day. All family/family friends shall be busy.

I know it's bad to demand attention on my birthday. Can't help it. Maybe I'll go explore Delhi on my very own. :]

Signing Out,
Cheery Cherry

8 comments:

Deboleena said...

Blocked out all company and celebration for my 20th birthday and it's been one of the nicest yet.

Delhi exploring sounds absolutely wonderful =)

Dandelion said...

oh poor gal...i want all the attention i can get on my birthday...sitting at home is just a big NO...
come to me, i'l celebrate with you!=]

Sherry Wasandi said...

There is still time.

Two days before my birthday this year, I wanting to tear things down and snap wooden pencils and rip stuffed animals apart. Had been in that mood for a month. And voila, it was the best I've ever had.

Things come around quite wonderfully sometimes. If you let them.

:)
Also, let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime soon. Considering how I'm in your neighborhood quite often.

Antara said...

@Deboleena: Plans have been laid out to go photographing all over the place. I've never felt happier.

@Dandelion: First flight out to Bombay it is, then.

@Sherry: I've made arrangements to travel a little around Delhi and purchase new photography equipment. I'm giving myself a happy birthday this year.

Definitely, I'll give you a call soon as my practical exams slow down a little.

Dandelion said...

need you ask? =]

Just Me said...

I guess it didn't quite turn out according to your expectations; aren't you glad? :)

Antara said...

@Just Me: You of all people, should know how I glad I was and still am. :D

little boxes said...

aww the next time it's time for your birthday remind me to bake a cake.
i love to bake <3

p.s. 26th november's is my father's bday :)